ARTO is partnered with an exciting, Neurology focussed biotech looking to move their lead molecule into the clinic Q1 of next year.
This is a unique opportunity to take a key leadership role and be a significant contributor to the success of a well-positioned, growth-stage biotech with an exciting future and considerable capability of delivering significant change to patients’ lives.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Medical Doctor
- Board Certification is Appreciated
- 15+ years of Industry Experience spread across Clinical Development in a Biotech / Big Pharma
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership of multiple development projects and teams
- Proven ability to effectively work in a cross-functional/matrix environment and successfully leverage internal and external partnerships
- Extensive experience leading the design, conduct, analysis, and reporting of clinical studies, including experience submitting INDs to regulatory authorities in the US and Europe or other countries is preferred
- Support in developing clinical trial design, protocol development, and execution of FIH and Phase 1-4 Clinical Trials
- Development assessments of pre-clinical and clinical programs to support life-cycle plans and new therapeutic initiatives
- Clinical support on implementation teams, providing subject matter expertise, clinical science support, and functional representation
- Provide scientific and medical oversite on clinical programs and discovery and research
- Interact with the regulatory authorities, corporate partners, and investors
- Contribute to authorship and review process for scientific publications and presentations.
- Assist with scientific advisory board activities