Seeking an Oncologist to join the medical team within a growing biotech. Their mission is to focus on the development of first-in-class cancer immunotherapies, addressing novel immune evasion biologies, which are hijacked by tumors and their microenvironment.
- Plan and execute the clinical development plans ensuring that projects are completed on time and to budget.
- In close alignment with the CMO, you oversee the planning and management of clinical trials, including study design, trial management and interpretation of results.
- You will develop and oversee the preparation of clinical development plans and study protocols including study reports in collaboration with project team members and in alignment with the CMO for assigned product candidates.
- Management of a cross-functional clinical development team to define and execute clinical trial activities that best support the overall development strategy.
- Selection and oversight of external vendors (CROs) that support during clinical trial execution is a key aspect of the position.
- Exemplary evidence of skills above
- Oncology Clinical Development experience is required.