Seeking a board Certified Neurologist or Immunologist to join a visionary division within a leading global pharma. With development initiatives spanning diverse therapeutic areas and modalities, supported by both internal and external partners, this presents an exceptional opportunity to refine and acquire new skills. You’ll gain exposure to a wide array of novel cutting-edge technologies through a blend of clinical, scientific, and business development activities.
This role holds the responsibility of overseeing the comprehensive medical strategy and providing medical oversight for multiple assets across therapeutic areas and modalities within a diverse portfolio. It offers a unique opportunity to lead in early phase clinical development across various captivating programs, fostering collaboration with external biotechs, venture capital firms, and internal therapeutic area experts.
- Shape the medical and safety strategy throughout all stages of drug development, from candidate selection to proof-of-concept.
- Lead early development study initiatives, encompassing study design, protocol creation, regulatory interactions, investigator engagement, data monitoring, and study reporting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to devise and execute sound clinical development plans, managing risks, ensuring safety and efficacy, and facilitating informed decision-making.
- Contribute to clinical plans by defining strategic objectives, study populations, dosing rationale, biomarkers, safety assessments, and success criteria.
- Collaborate with PK/PD, Toxicology, and ADME leads to optimize early phase development strategies, defining starting doses, dose ranges, and biomarker strategies.
- Shape critical documents, maintaining a focus on risk-benefit assessment, patient safety, and adherence to GCP principles.
- Play a role in regulatory document preparation and responses, ensuring compliance and accuracy.
- Provide medical oversight and support for investigator queries, dose-escalation meetings, and trial-level safety reviews.
- Comply with global policies and regulations concerning data dissemination and interactions with healthcare professionals.
- Cultivate relationships with external experts, thought leaders, and medical communities worldwide.
- Contribute to scientific data dissemination, final reports, and publications
- Conduct due diligence to identify and secure partnership opportunities that align with the organisation’s strategic vision.
- Drive strategic partnerships, cultivate industry relationships, and spearhead new market expansion efforts.
- Leverage deep industry knowledge to assess market trends, develop tailored strategies, and deliver impactful results.
- Exemplary evidence of skills above
- MD & PhD
- Board Certification in Neurology or Immunology