- Job Title – Clinical Project Manager
- Duration – 12 Months Contract
- Location – Benelux
- BSc with 5 years experience clinical experience OR MSc with 3 years clinical experience, obtained working on clinical trials in a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company
- Must have at least 2-3 years of demonstrated project management experience, managing all stages of project-life cycle, from developing complete project plans and executing the management and implementation of those plans on time and within budget.
- Experience in oversight of external vendors (e.g. CROs, central labs, imaging vendors, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of ICH Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and regulatory processes.
- Regional start-up experience (site feasibility, ethics & regulatory submissions)
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills. Able to multi-task under limited direction and on own initiative.