ARTO is partnered with an exciting, well-established global pharmaceutical company.
We are helping them source a Clinical Compliance Manager capable of acting as subject matter expert for all clinical quality matters whilst collaborating with cross functional internal & external teams in the clinical development programs to ensure quality throughout.
Clinical Compliance Manager
- Liaise between clinical functions and clinical development teams including quality assurance
- Monitor and update policies and procedures (SOP) to include regulatory changes
- Implement, Maintain, Develop and Evaluate quality assessments and performance improvement programs with cross functional teams
- Overseeing compliance aspects of relevant third-party providers
- Advise & support clinical development teams with GCP or Quality issues
- Developing company compliance communications
- Leading all key compliance projects including Business integrity, HCP transparency, data protection, anti-bribery and anti-corruption policies
- Experience working with HCTP
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Profound knowledge of ICH-GCP and proven track record of audit and inspection planning/preparation
- Fluent spoken and written English
- At least 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry within an international/global legal or compliance role