Biotech powering the next wave of Antigen-Specific Immune Tolerance therapy with a novel Nanoparticle platform. Their platform has the potential to impact life long changes, combating a range of rare immunological and autoimmune diseases.
Summary of Position
Combining scientific expertise and entrepreneurial spirit, this role provides the opportunity to help grow an organization from the ground up.
- Design the pathway to IND: Develop R&D pipeline from concept through early discovery, target ID, optimization etc. up to and ideally through IND, supporting contribution and engagement with relevant regulatory bodies
- Business development: Support the development of critical business infrastructure including kitting out a new, built to spec laboratory.
- Team Development: Organizing and managing outsourced tasks with the opportunity to develop your own team.
- Cultural Development: As one of the foundational leaders of the organization you will be able to play a big role in shaping the culture of the organization.
- PhD in Immunology or other relevant field
- 10+ years industry experience
- Previous experience in an early stage startup
- Clear primary career focus in Autoimmune disease
- Ag-specific tolerance experience is a bonus
- Currently at Senior Director – VP level
- Ability to be on site in Chicago as needed; minimum 30%
- CV application preferred