📍 Location: Poland (Hybrid)
📃 6-month contract – 0.5 FTE
💼 Start date: ASAP
ARTO is partnered with an exciting, well-funded Biotech Company focused on the Neurology/Multiple Sclerosis space where they have a novel, innovative pipeline including one marketed asset.
This is a unique opportunity to take a key leadership role and be a significant contributor to the success of a well-positioned, growth-stage biotech with an exciting future and considerable capability of delivering significant change to patients’ lives.
Clinical Trial Site Liaison/Lead CRA
You’ll be working with a small, energetic, fast-moving team, with short decision lines, you’ll need to have a strong work ethic, plus have an independent “can-do” attitude but still be a team player.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- MSc in Life Sciences
- 7 years of Industry Experience spread across Neurology / Multiple Sclerosis and Clinical
- Operations in a Biotech / Big Pharma
- Demonstrated outstanding management of multiple development projects
- Proven ability to effectively work in a cross-functional/matrix environment and
- successfully leverage internal and external partnerships
- Established KOL network and relationships in the Neurology space across Europe
- Point of contact for the sites for questions outside the scope of the CRA
- The face of the sponsor across multiple trials
- Raise awareness of the trial
- Keep sites motivated and engaged
- Reinforce the trial’s key messages
- Conduct site investigator meetings
- Troubleshoot issues with the CRO and bring feedback from the site to the local tea
This is a career-defining opportunity where you will play a key role in the vision and strategy of a dynamic biotech bringing novel drugs into development to benefit patients.