Director Of Clinical Operations, Oncology
We are partnered with a Mid-sized global pharmaceutical company who have a very busy, well-funded pipeline within the Oncology space. They are a patient-focused pharma that’s well known for its multiple FDA approvals, diverse portfolio and innovation in multiple areas.
- Sets ideas for strategies, tasks, infrastructure, and technology development.
- Hires, develops and retains new and current employees.
- Lead the development of new processes and applications.
- Ensures that departmental budgets, schedules, and operational requirements are met.
- Leads to the development and implementation of policies, standards, and processes to improve the process.
- Prepare project bids, project plans, task lists, workflow plans, schedules, and performance metrics.
- Work internally and externally with executive management, which requires consultation to influence decision-making.
- Ensure productive interaction between all functions to maximise efficiency.
- Provide guidance in Sales and Marketing through advertising and marketing presentations with bid proposals and customer submissions.
- Assist with the development, review, and editing of regulated documents.
- Identifies and evaluates key issues, providing strategy and guidance
Education, Qualifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s, Master’s degree, Doctorate or MD
- Excellent oral and written communication, organisational and planning skills.
- line management experience.
Interested? Apply below!