As Associate Director/Manager of Scientific Writing, you’ll lead key publication development for our oncology or infectious disease portfolios. Reporting to the Director of Publication Writing, you’ll shape research publications, support R&D teams, and guide the writing process from start to submission. Your responsibilities include coordinating publication processes, engaging with authors, ensuring compliance, and driving publication tactics. Your qualifications: advanced degree, strong publication record, native-level English, (immune)oncology/infectious disease expertise, project management skills, and proficiency in relevant tools.
- Lead publication development for the oncology/infectious disease portfolios.
- Shape research publications, guide authors, and ensure compliance.
- Drive publication tactics, including key congress activities.
- Coordinate publication plan development with internal/external experts.
- Provide training, maintain relationships, and manage projects.
- Advanced degree in a relevant scientific field (e.g., PhD).
- Strong publication record in (immune)oncology or infectious diseases.
- Native-level English proficiency.
- Expertise in (immune)oncology and/or infectious diseases.
- Project management skills and understanding of drug development.
- Excellent communication, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive attitude with a focus on delivering excellence.
- Proficiency in MS Office and related tools.