A global biotech revolutionizing the treatment of hematological malignancies and solid tumors through the development of innovative cell therapies spanning Phase I, II & III.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Vice President of Clinical Development to lead and oversee clinical development programs for cell therapies targeting hematological malignancies and solid tumors. As the VP of Clinical Development, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the strategic direction of our clinical programs and ensuring their successful execution from early-phase clinical trials through regulatory approvals.
- Provide visionary leadership for the clinical development team, guiding the planning and execution of clinical programs aligned with our company’s goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement robust clinical development strategies, including trial designs, endpoints, and patient populations, to advance our cell therapy pipeline for hematological malignancies and solid tumors.
- Collaborate closely with regulatory affairs teams to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and to drive successful interactions with health authorities.
- Foster strong collaboration with other departments, including research, translational medicine, manufacturing, and commercial teams, to ensure an integrated approach to cell therapy development.
- Lead and mentor a team of clinical development professionals, fostering their growth, providing guidance, and facilitating their professional development.
- Drive the analysis and interpretation of clinical trial data, working closely with biostatisticians and data scientists to make informed decisions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders, clinical investigators, and external partners to enhance clinical trial execution and scientific knowledge.
- MD with a strong track record of successful drug development in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- 10 years experience in clinical development within the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry, including experience with cell therapies.
- Proven track record of leading clinical development programs from early-phase trials through regulatory submissions.
- Deep understanding of regulatory requirements for cell therapy development.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire, mentor, and manage cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a strategic mindset.