Senior / Executive / Medical Director, Medical Affairs
Our client is looking for a Local Snr/Exec/Medical Director, Medical Affairs to support a growing team in the space of Neurology. They will be responsible for the management & developing of the existing team, onboarding & recruitment of new employee’s, strategic development of the local medical plans, co-operation of internal & external stakeholders & medical training for current employee’s.
An international pharmaceutical company driven by innovation with products distributed worldwide. With new investments in the Neurology pillar, they hope to provide new innovative medicines to patients and physicians.
Across various TA, the company is progressing quickly, therefore is preparing for launches that are fast approaching and find themselves needing to expand.
- Leadership and support for a growing team
- Product launches for a broad range of indications
- Strategic input from a local medical standpoint whilst collaborating closely with other business counterparts and international teams
- Support of drug reimbursement and registration
- Leadership of scientific discussions & presentation of scientific data
- Medical training for new and current employee’s
- Medical reviewing
- Close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders in the therapeutic space
What our client is looking for:
- Advanced degree in medical or health sciences (Pharm D, PhD or MD)
- Minimum of 4+ years in a leading Medical affairs function
- Outgoing and confident demeanour
- Ability to travel to the office for a minimum of 50%
- Neurology or related therapeutic area experience is preferred, although not essential
Please note this is a hybrid position requiring 50% in office and 50% from home.
Interested? Apply below!