Clinical Project Manager
ARTO has partnered with a dynamic, well-funded, oncology focused biotech, looking for an innovative new Clinical Project Manager to join their team.
• Managing the vendors, ensuring the compliance with GCP, SOPs,
and all relevant protocols.
• Monitor the day-to-day running of the ongoing trials, coordinating
quality, timelines and budgets.
• Oversee the logistical process and safety of the trial.
• Identify efficiency issues and risk management to ensure success of
What our client is looking for:
• Higher education, preferably in life sciences at Bachelor’s degree
level or higher.
• Industry experience, at management level, within a Biotech /
Pharmaceutical company, having previously worked as a Clinical
Research Associate (CRA) .
• Solid oncology background, knowledge of solid tumors and an
interest in new technologies.
• Demonstrates an entrepreneurial outlook, with advanced
organisational skills, capable of leading a team.
• Open to travel domestically/internationally on occasion.
What our client offers:
• A rapidly growing workplace with the chance to be part of an
• Flexible working hours and remote work positions, with an
attractive salary package.
• A supportive working environment with a positive company ethos.
• Possibilities to travel to Australia and across Europe within the role.
Interested? Apply below!