ARTO Recruitment is working with a global pharmaceutical company who are seeing to bring on an experienced Director of Medical Safety to drive a new part of their PV function focused on more technical topics. The ideal candidate will be excited by the prospect of taking on a key role in reshaping the global medical safety strategy for the business.
This role is home-based with biweekly trips to the office required.
• Leading the strategic plans relating to Pharmacovigilance for products across the portfolio
• Providing leadership to Product Safety group
• Providing technical/scientific/medical leadership in the key safety risk area
• Leading the development of best practice safety/risk documentation, process and guidelines
• Representing Medical Safety on the Senior Leadership meetings
• Driving best practice relating to Signal Management and statistical analysis.
• Must be medically qualified/GMC registered
• Experience within Pharmacovigilance at leadership level
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss this role in more detail. You can click the link via the website, or reach out directly (email@example.com / +44 203 393 5906 / +44 7817280476)